The rules are the same as the first volume. Free theme, must work in a vanilla OA0.8.8 folder without additional packs, assets can be either PD, CC0 or GPL/GPLv2 while map sources must be GPLv2. Supported gametypes are the 12 default ones from regular OA, plus Possession from OpenArena 3 (available in the latest nightly builds).
Proposed content for the pack:
- Documentation (readme files)
- Source files for assets
- "Oacmp2-mod", a very simple mod focused around Single Player Deathmatch: customized "tiers" which mix OACMP Vol. 2 maps with standard OpenArena 0.8.8 maps. Some new life for the single player mode.
It is optional: it is not required in order to use OACMP Vol. 2, but it requires OACMP Vol. 2 if you wish to use it.
- The "real" mappack, in pk3 format: what you really need to play. Just place the pk3 file into your "baseoa" folder, then select OACMP maps through Skirmish or Multiplayer menu. Enjoy!
- Source files for maps are contained in the .pk3 file.
Map list Edit
- Neon_Knight - OACMP coordination, bugfixing, mapping, testing.
- Gig - OACMP coordination, testing.
- jangroothuijse - mapping, textures.
- fromhell - Map planning, testing.
Coming soon. In the meantime, you can go to the official repo and download the current snapshot if you want to play it ASAP.
- ↑ Other than a main readme file, also files about individual maps are included.