Here's an archive of previous/done WikiWorks entries.
- There are some instructions about setup GTK Radiant for OpenArena (that, however, should be checked). What about creating also instructions about NetRadiant? Like Configure NetRadiant under Windows and Configure NetRadiant under Linux?
- Talking from a Linux user perspective, info for NetRadiant doesn't vary much from GTKRadiant. They are, after all, from the same base. If anything, the pages should be renamed as Mapping under Windows and Mapping under Linux. The other editor I know has some uses is QuArK (fromhell has used them for her ports), which also produces .map files, but it's use is pretty rare. --PumpkinKnight (talk) 19:24, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Q3A/Quake III Revolution - Some info about the PlayStation 2 version of Q3, mentioning the gametypes (the game has got gametypes not included in Q3A). The game is not opensource, thus if we want to implement its gametypes into OA, a programmer has to write them... the page could ask for volunteers for this job, and maybe link this thread as a starting point for creating the "Possession" gametype.
- Mapping information for special gametypes - Some questions/suggestions about further improvements to the page have been written here, but only some of them have already been applied. Could someone complete them?
- Entities-only editing - It is unclear the right way to follow the GPLv2 license (maintaining the sources available) when using entities-only editing. Take a look here and here for more detailed questions.
- OAX - It would be good to explain the difference with OAX R... and OAX B.. numerations (being R "revision" and B "beta", right?), and their use.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.